Pest Control, Do’s and Don’ts (Safely solve your pest problems)
Do’s and Don’ts
How can you safely do Pest Control? The key is to be willing to ask questions. Learning about the pests you have and options that are available to control specific pests is the first step.
Try pest prevention first for Pest Control.
- Remove sources of food, water and shelter.
- Store food in sealed plastic or glass containers. Garbage containing food scraps should be placed in tightly covered trash cans. Remove garbage regularly from your home.
- Fix leaky plumbing and don’t let water accumulate anywhere in the home. Don’t let water collect in trays under your house plants or refrigerator. Don’t leave pet food and water out overnight.
- Clutter provides places for pests to breed and hide and makes it hard to get rid of them. Get rid of things like stacks of newspapers, magazines, or cardboard.
- Close off places where pests can enter and hide. For example, caulk cracks and crevices around cabinets or baseboards. Use steel wool to fill spaces around pipes. Cover any holes with wire mesh.
- Learn about the pests you have and options to control them.
- Check for pests in packages or boxes before carrying them into your home.
Don’t use chemicals in your Space.
- People frequently use many chemicals to get rid of their pests problems. But the Down side of this approach is, Chemicals are poisonous and bringing poisons to your home/ space can be vital.
Don’t assume that twice as much is better.
- People Often assume that applying a lot of chemicals to their space could be a better solution for their pest problem. But the reality is different. Using too much of a pesticide can endanger your family’s health.
Don’t transfer pesticides to other containers .
- If you are still using these dangerous Chemicals to get rid of your pest problem, Store pesticides in their original containers.
- Don’t use empty pesticide containers to store anything else.
- Children and others have been poisoned by accidentally consuming pesticides stored in food or beverage containers.
- No matter how well you wash the container, it could still contain remnants of the pesticide and could harm someone.
Now then the Question is: What should I do for Pest Control?
The simple answer to this question is: use Effective method that are easy, hazard free and Friendly to environment. Electronic Pest Control is one of the best proven solution to Repels the Pest from your house/ office/ Open Area without getting your hand dirty.