Bat Control – ET Pest Control has Dominated Bats, Rodents and all different types of Insect to leave peoples homes and businesses.
Key product features(Bat Control)
- Simply plugs-in
- 100% safe/human to use around Cats, Dogs and Electronics
- Adjustable/ Targeting ability that put more power toward a specific pest problem.
- uses less than 5 watts of power.
- Adjustable Pitch keeps sounds fresh while always keeping Pest on the Run!
ET Pest Control Technology
- Electromagnetic High Impact (for deep inner wall repelling)
- Twin Scanning Technology (TST helps ultrasonic sounds repel better)
- High Impact Ultrasonic Sounds (covering 5000 Sq. Ft. open area)
- Ultrasonic Variable Sounds (constantly changing ultrasonic frequencies so the pests will not become use to a single sound signal)
- Test Button, adjustable Frequency Range, adjustable Pitch, adjustable Output. All of these adjustments come pre-set to repel Bats Out.
- And of course a Night Light. But we here at DnR Technologies LLC, like to think that the ET Pest Control is just dedicated to repelling your pest control problem and not just a decoration. Therefore, we have dedicated more time on the High Impact Repelling. This is why we believe you will get a more efficient and effective result when using the ET Pest Control.
Bats found inside or around your home could become very inconvenient to homeowners for a number of reasons
- Bat droppings (guano) – a bat’s feces can carry a fungus known to cause Histoplasmosis and Cryptocacaous. You should avoid contact with the guano and do not inhale the air around it. Bats are also associated with rabies, although these cases are rare.
- Bat odor – bat urine emits a very strong and offensive odor, which could linger inside your home.
- Stains – bats can leave visible grease marks around the area they are inhabiting.
- Bat bugs – a bat roost can harbor other parasites such as the bat bug. Bat bugs can move into other living quarters of a home, and they can easily be confused with bed bugs. Although parasites may bite, they are unlikely to transmit any diseases.
- Ill or injured bats – avoid handling an injured bat as they are likely to try to bite you.
ET Pest Control offers expert bat removal for all homes & businesses, carried out by utilizing latest ultrasonic technology.